OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

ATC stopped talking to me

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are reporting an issue with PF3 please remember to Zip and attach the Debug_Monitor.log file from your PF3\Logs folder. Thank you.

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
pck42
Post subject: Re: ATC stopped talking to me
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:37 pm

Dave, I had tried that earlier with no success. Didn't work today either. Can you do the KTPA approach and let me know what your PF3 displayer shows as the correct approach frequency. I have 118.15. Any other ideas?
pck42

Profile Quote
Dave March
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:09 am
Site Admin

You need to activate PF3 Display from the PF3 advanced options 'Use PF3 / WEB Display'. Yours is currently not selected

Cheers

Dave March

Email: dmarch@oncourse-software.co.uk

I don't know if my memory is getting worse as I get older...
...I just can't remember how it used to be!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
pck42
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:33 pm

Dave, yes that log I did not have PF3 Displayer checked because I was only addressing an approach problem. I was using an incorrect frequency. Pf3 frequency of 132.35 is not shown on my airport chart and I was using 118.15)

I was using a chart because I am unable to get PF3 Displayer to work. As show in the earlier post the message "PF3 must be running and connected to FS...." No port number is assigned. I have attached a new debug log and PD3 Displayer is checked with port 1010 assigned. I do run the displayer as administrator but still no success. Not really sure that my activating PF3 Displayer will actually show up on the log. but i do try it several times at the runway and before taking off.

What now sir, perhaps a deeper layer of debug. Your continued effort is appreciated.
pck42

Attachments
debug_monitor.zip
(69.63 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]
Return to “PF3-ATC at its best” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: