OnCourse Software

Welcome to our Product Support Forums

PF2000 - COMDLG32.OCX

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
ABRAHAMABYAD
Post subject: PF2000 - COMDLG32.OCX
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Installed PFE in windows 7. PFE runs ok, it was updated.
When running PF2000, I get ERROR 339 - something to do with COMDLG32.OCX - I do have the file installed in Windows folder. I think I probably do not have it installed properly. When I run PF2000 in a different partition - it works. The structure seems to be ok.
Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Abe

Profile Quote
pschlute
Post subject: Re: PF2000 - COMDLG32.OCX
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm

ABRAHAMABYAD wrote:
When running PF2000, I get ERROR 339 - something to do with COMDLG32.OCX - I do have the file installed in Windows folder. I think I probably do not have it installed properly. When I run PF2000 in a different partition - it works. The structure seems to be ok.

Abe
Sounds like a permission issue. You should install FS and addons such as PFE outside of the default "program files, and turn off UAC. Installing/running the PFE.exe as administrator will also avoid problems.

Peter

Profile Quote
ABRAHAMABYAD
Post subject: Re: PF2000 - COMDLG32.OCX
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 am

pschlute wrote:
ABRAHAMABYAD wrote:

Abe
Sounds like a permission issue. You should install FS and addons such as PFE outside of the default "program files, and turn off UAC. Installing/running the PFE.exe as administrator will also avoid problems.
Thanks. Did the UAC. Also my issue was I had 2 instances of COMDLG32.OCX, one in SYSTEM32 and the other in SYSWOW64. So, I took off the one in 32 (which was registering) and that solved the issue.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “PFE Support”
Jump to: